Friday, December 30, 2011

what the hell am i doing wrong?

happened again...thought I wrote up a pretty good comment on a huff po blog by Cenk and it doesn't get published....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cenk-uygur/vote-against-obama-in-iow_b_1174314.html

I know I'm not a writer. I don't even think I'm that smart but as I read other comments on the same article, well, I'm still kinda shaking my head. I think I was within TOS but who really reads that stuff anyway? Was it because I named out another Network Media company and compared Cenk to them? Almost makes you want to just forget even the effort. Keep the thoughts bottled up and randomly ranted at an unsuspecting acquaintance.

I mean who really cares what I say anyway? I have an average twitter account though I'm not on any lists & even I'm smart enough to know, twitters power is in the lists.

I'm over it, lets move on.

What do you do when you think you have important stuff to say but you get panned?

HMM; I wonder sometimes if I shouldn't just be like some and play the political game, you know, suck up to people just to move forward a notch? ....Can't.

How about replying to everything knowing if I play the numbers game, I'm bound to be published on a few?.....Yea right! Like I'm not that lazy. That stuff takes effort and dedication and a way larger vocabulary than I know I have plus I'm more suited to manual labor...

I know, I will tow the line and compromise what I say just to get on the blogs?....hmm....I see so many professionals do it, all blinged up?? hmm....Nah! I have enough regrets and I like to sleep at night, plus I don't know how to act away disdain.

Or can it be the real truth?? Its Just Me?? I'm that inane????

I watched a video on U-Tube about that poor young man who wrote out his heart just before it gave out on him and I know millions of us watched that beautiful person with tears in our eyes as he gave us the rest of himself. His message gives us the meaning of being at peace.

RIP BEN

http://abcnews.go.com/US/ben-breedlove-1500-attend-memorial-service/story?id=15259455
We all have a story, but today, his is so much more important.


Now if you've gotten this far I just want to tell you, a guy like me does have this burning feeling to just let it out. My spelling sucks, my syntax sucks, punctuation? forget a bout it, but I promise, I will be honest..

We will have to start with a history someday because to know me is to know the truth on how I got here and why I think the way I do..when? who knows, most of the time I don't feel confidence so I don't act.

If no one reads it? I need to get it out.. way to much stuff goes unsaid or is couched.

No comments:

Post a Comment